Large Format Custom Banners For Every Event
Display your brand at any indoor or outdoor location with the help of large Banners that show off your company or what you are promoting in a bold and attractive manner. Whether you want to place them at your stall at a conference, displace product features and call attention to your brand at a fair, or simply want to advertise a new deal and offers at your restaurant, Banners are the best way to do so!
Print Magic offers superior quality Banners that can withstand various environmental factors and are perfect for use anywhere you want. With a wide selection of Banners, companies can pick the one best suited to their needs with high-quality, error-free printing. Use your custom design and artwork and choose from several customization options to ensure your Banners are perfect for the intended use.
Banner Printing For Indoor Display
- Vinyl Banners Indoor- Extremely durable and sturdy, this Banner can withstand a lot of wear and tear.
- Blockout Vinyl Indoor Banner- Made using heavy-duty and strong material, these Banners are opaque and can help maximize your message indoors.
- X-Banner Stands- Lightweight and easy to reuse Banners that come with a well-built tripod base.
- Retractable Banners- Also called Rollout Banners or Foldable Banners, they are easy to set up and come with a strong base that can be assembled anywhere self-sufficiently.
- Deluxe Retractable Banners- This Deluxe Foldable Banner type comes with a sturdy and wide aluminum base that is easy to set up and take down when needed.
- Tabletop Retractable Banners- A smaller version of Retractable Banners that can be easily set up on tables and receptions.
- Table Runners- Print attractive Table Runners for conventions and events that catch the attention of passersby due to their high-quality printing and finishes.
- Table Throws- Made with 100% Polyester material, they are wrinkle-resistant and help provide your booth at any event with a professional look.
- Rolled Canvas Banners - Mounted on light and durable stretcher bars, these Canvas Banners are easy to hang as well as store when not in use.
Banner Printing For Outdoor Display
- Vinyl Banners Outdoor- These Banners can withstand any weather conditions and is one of the most popular choices for outdoor Banners.
- Mesh Banners- Best used for windy areas, the mesh material of the Banner lets the wind pass through and allows the banners to still stay standing!
- Fabric Banners- Made with polyester fabric, this heavy-duty banner displays vivid printing and colors on durable material that can be hung conveniently.
- Custom Backdrops- Create a personalized backdrop for any event to create photo and promotional opportunities.
- Step and Repeat Banners- These make the perfect backdrop for events and photos with a repeated print of your logo and design or a mix of various sponsors’ names as required.
- Tension Fabric Banners- With vivid designs and full-color printing, this is an easy to set up Banner with a crease-free display.
We have various finishing options that can help in ensuring your Banners stay strong and hang up easily.
Hem - The edges of the Banner are folded and sewn to maintain the shape and eliminate tearing.
Grommet - These are small metal holes attached along the hem at 2-3 feet intervals to make sure the Banner hangs evenly and doesn’t sag.
Pole pocket - These small pockets are created with a single fold so that a pole can be easily inserted to hang the Banner with even distribution of its weight.
Wind Slit - When using Vinyl Banners outdoors, adding wind slits can help the Banner in resisting wind and reducing material damage.
Webbing - A nylon strip is sewn inside the hem to increase strength and durability, as well as keep the grommets in place and not rip out.
D-ring - Sewn into the corners of the Banner, these rings help provide more support for mounting the Banner and work as a place to attach ropes or carabiners.
Reinforced corner using Banner Tabs - These add more strength to the corners of the Banner to hold its weight and stay in place.
Rope - Having rope already sewn into the hem or webbing of your Banner allows you to hang it easily anywhere without additional tools.
Velcro - Add velcro to the edges of your Banner and mount it on any surface with ease.
Vinyl Banners are one of the most popular ones for outdoor use as the durable fabric is sturdy and can withstand extreme weather conditions. It is thick and weighs much more than paper, allowing it to stay in place and not tear.
Another great option is Mesh Banners that have small holes in them to let the wind pass through. They are perfect for windy weather and stay in place without letting the design get affected.
The Retractable Banners or Rollout Banners are made from a smooth material that is curl-resistant as well as waterproof, but they can only be printed on one side. Whereas the Deluxe counterparts can be printed on just one or both sides! They also take up lesser space on the floor and are available in a matte version as well.
When ordering a Banner, make sure you have an idea of how you want to hang it so you can appropriately add certain finishes that will allow it to be long-lasting. This is especially necessary if you are printing bigger sizes as these would need extra support and reinforcements.
Add webbing, multiple grommets, and reinforced corner tabs to ensure your Banner stays in place and doesn’t move, tear or crease. These additions also make installing the Banners easier.
When you get Banner Printing done at Print Magic, you also get the option to purchase relevant accessories such as stands and carrying bags along with it, so all your Banners have the necessary accessories needed to assemble it at events.
Step and Repeat Banners - These come with a sturdy Banner frame to attach it on and make it stand in place without any other support.
Retractable Banners - Each Rollout Banner or Foldable Banner comes in a travel bag with a base, support poles, and header bar to be easily assembled without the need for any other tools.
Deluxe Retractable Banners - These Deluxe versions come with a wide aluminum base to provide extra support and you just need to lock the poles in place to assemble it. It comes stored in a durable carrying bag and you also have the option to choose LED lights to create more focus on the Banner.
Tabletop Retractable Banners - Smaller Foldable Banner stands that can be set up and removed with ease.
X-Banner Stands - These have a sturdy tripod base that is quick to assemble without additional hardware. The Banner and stand come in a carrying bag for easy transport and carrying around.
Tension Fabric Banners - Get portable stands that are attached using interlocking tubes, reducing the amount of time it takes to set it up drastically! Get the option of buying LED lights for the stand and a carrying case to safely transport or store it when not in use.
Custom Backdrops - These custom printed backdrops on sturdy Vinyl material come with Telescopic Backdrop Banner Stands to position them in place.
Font - When designing big Banners it is essential to keep in mind that the font and message should be clearly visible. For instance, when designing an 8 feet wide banner, a font size bigger than 60 is recommended for clear visibility from a distance.
Margins - Make sure your final design leaves enough margins in file preparation to ensure printing within and lines, otherwise there’s a chance it will get cut on the sides.
Orientation - Your Banner must either read clearly from left-to-right or top-to-bottom to properly present your message. It is advisable to have a top-to-bottom approach when printing on tall Retractible or Foldable Banners and a left-to-right approach on Banners that are longer in width.
High-quality - You must use high-quality images otherwise they will look pixelated. The resolution of your pictures and design should be at least 300 dpi.
Free Custom Print Quotes
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We can help. Simply submit a request on our Custom Printing page and our team will reach out to you.