Easy To Apply Decals and Clings For Every Space
Easy to apply, remove and also reposition, Decals and Clings can be applied to several places to make it more attractive and create a more customized environment. Whether you want to use them in your office, at home or even at your factory or warehouse, Decals can help promote your message the right way and catch the attention of people passing by.Decals and Clings are available in a number of varieties, which allows you to cover almost every area of your store or workspace. Stick them on windows, walls, floors, outside the store on sidewalks, on vehicles, and much more depending on the kind of Decal or Cling you use. They are a long-lasting and cost-effective solution for brands that want an affordable and quick way for marketing their products, services, and upcoming deals.
Custom Decal Printing At Print Magic
Print Magic offers various types of decals and clings, both that are stuck through adhesive and static. Some are reusable while some are permanent, so you can pick ones depending on your needs.
- Full-color printing with UV printing processes that makes it long-lasting.
- Available in several sizes allowing you to create a custom design.
- Print to apply on the front of the window or behind the window. Durable and weatherproof materials used.
- Print one or more decals and clings at a time per order with quick shipping options.
Print Magic Decal Printing Services
- Clear Window Decals - Best used on windows or glass-like surfaces, these Decals provide a near photo quality and allow you to properly utilize your window spaces.
- Clear Window Clings - Add some privacy to your office rooms while also promoting products with Window Decals that can be stuck without the need for any adhesive on the printed and non-printed side.
- Opaque Window Decals - Add promotional messages and deals to your storefront or office window and attract new customers. You can print on both sides of this decal to maximize promotions!
- Perforated Window Decals - A one-way vision Decal that allows for privacy as well as promotions due to its 50:50 ratio of micro punctures to acrylic material.
- White Window Decals - With a white background, these Decals present vivid and bright colors when printed on, allowing your design or artwork to look beautiful and even more attractive.
- Repositionable Wall Decals - No need to get stuck with the same Decal on one spot. With Repositionable Decals, you can easily remove and reuse them in different places to change the promotion.
- Custom Floor Graphics - Turn every space into a marketing opportunity by using Floor Decals around your store and directing people to certain areas of clearance, sales, or deals.
- Street and Sidewalk Decals - Attract the attention of people on the street at high foot traffic areas by positioning these great advertisement pieces in the right spots. Created with a rugged aluminum foil material, these are the perfect solution for anti-slip products, whether wet or dry.
Decals and Clings can be easily attached to glass, plastic, and other smooth surfaces through static and thus don’t need any kind of glue or adhesive. This is why they are also easy to remove and reposition without leaving any marks or residue.
The best use for decals and clings is glass surfaces, but these are also known to stick to most smooth surfaces that are also non-porous. You can use them on metals, plastic, acrylic, and other such surfaces that don’t have pores. A smooth surface ensures no air or water to get through and the cling to stay in place and maintained.
Decals can in no way scratch or harm your windows as the application is straightforward without the need for additional tools. The only time you need to be careful is when cleaning the windows before installation and use a sponge or felt based squeegee instead of a metal one.
Easy to apply and remove, Decals can be quickly and efficiently installed in place.
- Start by cleaning and drying the area where they will be applied.
- Slowly, starting from a corner, peel the backing and apply the decal methodically moving in one direction.
- Avoid bubbles by pressing the decal to the surface as you move ahead.
- If any bubbles remain, remove the decal slightly and reapply from that area.
Since decals can be applied outside, they need some amount of cleaning from time to time. The easiest way to do this is by using a soft, non-abrasive damp cloth and cleaning the decals by gently wiping them. Do not apply too much pressure or scrub harshly as that may ruin the surface or cause them to peel.
The adhesive used on our decals is water-based and there are no solvents used, making them non-toxic. Though, it is advised that these decals be kept away from young children and pets as the adhesive should not be accidentally eaten or inhaled in any way.
When used properly and maintained well, decals are a long-lasting promotional solution for brands. With proper placement, it can be used for 3 to 5 years without exposing it to external elements like water or sunlight.
When maintained well and used in the proper conditions, these sidewalk decals can stay in place with good print for about a year. If used indoors, their lifespan is considerably increased.
Print Magic offers various types of decals and clings for printing and each comes with its own benefits and features. There are some basic differences between the three that can help you decide which kind of decal best suits your needs.
Clear Window Decals - Created using 8 mil Clear Static Cling that is thin yet sturdy enough for long term use, these decals offer a transparent back so it is easier to look through the window.
White Window Decals - White Window Decals are printed on 7 mil White Static Cling material that features a white background, offering vivid printing and bolder colors as the white in the background adds vibrancy.
Perforated Window Decals - Perforated Window Decals come with micro punctures that are the size of 1.5 mm or .06” each, which are extremely small and cover about 50% of the Decal. Made using Perforated Adhesive Vinyl or Laminate Perforated Adhesive Vinyl that are both 6 mil in thickness, they provide one-way vision.
Since declaws and clings stick to all non-porous surfaces through static, they are reusable for a long time and don’t need extra adhesive or other installation tools. To maintain its smooth surface and easy to attach quality, all you have to do is clean it thoroughly with soap and water to remove any dirt or impurities that may be stuck on the surface due to using for a long time. You can also rub some wool or fleece on the surface to create static.
Free Custom Print Quotes
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We can help. Simply submit a request on our Custom Printing page and our team will reach out to you.