Affordable Short Run Booklet Printing
Booklets are one of the most saved marketing materials as they are printed with a lot of useful information. This is why printing them with good quality materials that are long-lasting is imperative. Choose Print Magic to create Short Run Booklets
that look good and attract customers and are great for showing your products. Upload your custom design and choose from many personalization options to create Short Run Booklets
that look better than you imagined!
- Full-color printing on the front and back with your custom design.
- Standard Gloss Text - 100 lb, 80 lb or White Premium Opaque - 70 lb. paper stock for the cover and inside pages.
- 3 size options including 6" x 9”, 8.5" x 5.5”, and 8.5" x 11”.
- Saddle Stitched or Perfect Binding available that keeps the papers in place.
- Create Booklets with 8 pages to 92 pages.
Booklets are a very functional and essential part of any marketing strategy and you should take advantage of the many benefits of Short Run Booklet Printing
. We offer flexible printing quantities of 25 to 250 Booklets per order as well as different shipping options ranging from 1-7 business days.
Print Magic offers 2 types of binding options for your Short Run Booklets
. You can also pick which side the binding placement should be - the long edge or the short edge.
Saddle-Stitched (Stapled) Binding -
This method uses the process of gathering all the pages and stapling them through the fold line with wire staples. The staples pass through the centermost fold and hold the pages in place properly, producing a sturdy and well-secured printed product.
- Keeps the pages in place with no chance of them tearing off.
- Best used for Booklets that are 8 pages to 72 pages.
- Make sure your number of pages in multiples of 4 for this kind of binding.
Perfect Binding -
In this binding process, the pages are gathered and the adhesive is applied along the binding edge, after which the cover page is placed over and then around it, allowing it to stick firmly.
- A Perfect Bound Booklet comes with a flat spine that looks professionally finished and sleek.
- The glue that holds the pages together is strong and ensures they stay in place no matter how many times people flip through them.
- Great to use for larger Booklets of 28 pages or more.
Number of pages per Booklet -
Choose from 8 to 92 pages per Booklet. This page count includes the 4 cover pages that are required to complete the binding. For instance, an 8-page Booklet will come with 4 cover pages and 4 inside pages.It is important to understand that each side of the paper stock sheet is referred to as a ‘page’ and each booklet comes with 4 cover pages, meaning both sides of your front cover and both sides of the back cover of the booklet.
Design Services -
Avail Design Services for Short Run Booklets Printing
by adding it to the above calculator. Send us your needed specifications and we’ll create the design from scratch, very unique, and matching all your needs and brand messaging. Once you approve the design, we will get them printed and delivered to your doorstep!